POSITION: Network Administrator I (Full Time Regular)
SHIFT: Monday – Friday @ 8am to 5pm
LOCATION: BHS Corporate – Gardena, CA
DUTIES: Works as a member of the team to assist with transportation needs, tutorial writing, desktop support, and other computer related assistance. Will work with the IT Director and lead staff in identifying tasks and prioritizing them as needed. May also need to perform other tasks and special projects as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: Following are the qualifications required to perform the essential functions of this position. Qualifications may be subject to modification based on the Americans with Disabilities Act.
A combination of education, training and work experience equivalent to:
- Associates degree/vocational certificate or one year supervised experience working in related field
- Minimum of one-year education at an accredited institute of higher learning with a t least two years’ experience in a job related field.
- Must have intermediate level computer skills, and aptitude for acquiring new skills and knowledge. Experience with Microsoft Office, Office365, Windows 10, Windows Servers, LAN, WAN, Firewall, Internet, and related applications are required. Strong organizational abilities combined with clerical skills (typing, filing, phones, data entry will be necessary).
- Ability to use language and terms appropriate for target audience. Ability to “multitask” in fast-paced environment and remain calm under pressure. Should enjoy troubleshooting and problem solving and possess passion for computer technology
- Knowledge of substance abuse problems, preferred.
California Driver’s License required. Must have liability insurance if driving personal vehicle on BHS business. Able to stand, stoop, bend, squat and reach for purpose of performing job duties such as computer installation and repair, handling materials stocked on shelves, filing, and lifting. Routinely lift and move items weighing up to twenty-five pounds; is expected to ask for assistance and use a dolly or cart for any heavy items. Vision, hearing, manual dexterity and eye-hand coordination must be adequate for performance of job duties. Manual dexterity for computer installation and trouble shooting and use of small hand tools. Able to sit at desk and use keyboard, write and physically perform other job duties. Duties may require occasional use of stool or small ladder.
Recovering individuals must have a minimum two years clean, sober and bstinent to be considered for employment.
APPLICATIONS: Current BHS employees who are interested in this position may apply by submitting an "Employee Request for Transfer". The request must be received no later than the closing date of this recruitment. Internal applicants will be accepted after that time only if other applications are still being accepted and considered.
Other applicants may email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org o or FAX (310)679-2920, or apply in person at the above address. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
BHS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
BHS will consider applicants with criminal history as required.