LOCATION: BHS Corporate – Gardena, CA
DUTIES: The Network Administrator is responsible for assisting in meeting network and personal computer needs at BHS.
QUALIFICATIONS: Following are the qualifications required to perform the essential functions of this position. Qualifications may be subject to modification based on the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Education and/or experience equivalent to the following:
- High school diploma or equivalency and 1-year relevant work experience, or
- Completion of a 1-year program of study from a vocational/technical school in the area of network administration and 6-months relevant experience.
A working knowledge of the following operating systems and applications:
- Operating systems and applications currently in use or planned for implementation at BHS
- Computer and network backup operations
- Printing in network environment
- Basic networking concepts and functionality
All Network Administrator are expected to:
- Install and configure operating systems
- Install and configure workstation computer internal and peripheral devices
- Understand basic fundamentals for LAN connectivity protocols
- Monitor and manage backup operations for all locations
- Manage BHS computer inventory system
- Adhere to professional standards
Recovering individuals must have a minimum two years clean, sober and abstinent to be considered for employment.
APPLICATIONS: Current BHS employees who are interested in this position may apply by submitting an "Employee Request for Transfer". The request must be received no later than the closing date of this recruitment. Internal applicants will be accepted after that time only if other applications are still being accepted and considered.
Other applicants may email resume to email@example.com or FAX (310)679-4621, or apply in person at the above address. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
BHS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
BHS will consider applicants with criminal history as required.